Monday, March 15, 2010

MOMS Club Cooking Night

Tonight I was able to join some friends and make some freezer meals. You see two moms from my MOMS Club of Bismarck are expecting babies in the coming weeks and they wanted to be able to have some meals stashed in the freezer for when the time comes. We had a very productive time this evening and were able to make three meals and one side dish. I can't wait to try them all...

A special Thank you to Emily and Megan for the sharing of their recipes. I don't know where I would be without the two of you and your AMAZING yummy recipes. 

2 comments:

Arnegard said...

Thank you for coming Kristin!!!
We actually made 3 meals, 1 main dish and 1 side dish. I am keeping track! :o)
I had awesome time and was shocked that we made so many meals in less than 2 hours!!!

Megan said...

Sorry I missed it girls! Hope I can make it next time! Oh my gosh, does this look good, or what???? I think I am going to try this out so I don't feel left out on the freezer meal front;P: http://realmomkitchen.com/1505/baked-cheesy-chicken-penne/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+realmomkitchen/JNcN+(Real+Mom+Kitchen)

Post a Comment