Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amazing Banana Bread

I am supposed to bring both adult and kid's snack to the MOMS Club business meeting tomorrow, so I was looking at a way to kill two birds with one stone and this is what I found. This recipe was originally posted HERE but because I like to use oil instead of butter and I'm in love with brown sugar I made a few adjustments

Below is the recipe that I followed:

  • Four Large bananas
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 1/2 c white sugar
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 cup white flour
  • 1/2 cup wheat flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda

  1. Heat oven to 350*
  2. blend bananas, vanilla and milk together.
  3. mix oil and sugars and add to previous step
  4. combine wet ingredients with flour and soda.
  5. scoop into muffin tins about 1/2 full
  6. Bake 10 mins and then turn, and bake another 5-10 mins checking occasionally.  Done when golden brown and tooth pick comes out clean.
makes roughly 20 muffins
    ENJOY!!!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment