12 Servings~~1 Weight Watchers points each
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Eggbeaters
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place cupcake liners in 12 muffin slots.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Add egg whites, bananas and applesauce; stir just until combined. Equally divide batter into 12 muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of muffins comes out clean. Turn out onto wire rack and allow to cool.